Monday, July 13, 2009

Memory Box

I have this box that I keep all the letters/notes I receive
I kinda go through it every time I pack my stuff
And the trend I found is that, they're all very old
Yellowish-torn-and-tattered-here-and-there letters
The oldest one I think goes back to 2001
It means that nowadays, I don't really receive any handwritten letters
Its a pity..

Talking bout those letters, there's one I wanna post:
------------------------------------------------------
Dear Joyce,
Although we don't have small talk together,
You've always been a good student,
Trying your best to achieve the results that you want.
Continue to work hard and be successful in whatever you do.
Good luck!

Ms Tan SA
29//08/05
------------------------------------------------------

I cannot remember who exactly is this person
Or why did I keep this note that she wrote me
But reading it now makes me feel a little more motivated
So I was a good student who tries my best to achieve results that I want eh
I wasn't really one when I was in poly =x
I don't remember seeing this note the last few times I shuffled through the box
It came out now as though its trying to tell me something
Haha, okay, I'm thinking too much into it
But I'm glad I kept it (=

If I could rewind my own life
I guess I would most probably walk down the same path
Just maybe with a little more sociable attitude
(=


P.S - The latest Jonas Brothers album, 'Lines, Vines and Trying Times' is pretty good. Don't ask me to share though =P