Friday, July 3, 2009

The End of First Week!

Like, CAN YOU BELIEVE IT??
I was like having nothing to do at all moments ago
And now, the first week of school is over.
But even though it's only the first week
I feel like I should be opening my very expensive textbooks,
And start studying already..
But oh wells, I managed to get to know a whole bunch of new people,
Which was plenty cool..

But even so, I'm feeling very wtf right now.
Don't know, maybe its because of the difference in the expectation and outcome,
That is resulting in the huge gap called disappointment.
I must have been a very evil and rotten person my past life or something.
That's why its coming back to eat me now.
Or maybe its because I expected too much,
So that's why I feel so wtf.
Yea, maybe a sms was too much to ask for after all.
Not everyone's as free as me you see.
Must be!

Reminds me bout the self-perception questionnaire done yesterday.
If I had done it now or later,
I would have chosen a whole new set of different answers, lol..

You either bend or break yourself to fit in their space.