Thursday, May 14, 2009

What Now?

Okay, after sometime, I'm back here again.
Actually I wasn't really away, just that now people can see this again.
My dashboard has like don't know how many blogs already.
My joyce-is-me's sister blogs, heh.

Have been doing nothing since after the trip to Genting.
Its been more than 2 months already.
No job, no nothing.
Spent some of my time at my cousin's.
For the past month, haven't been home.
But its been good.
I haven't been exactly missing home.
Everyone's asking me about that, so here you go, haha.
Have been going back to MY pretty frequently too.
This weekend I'm also going back, again.
Although I just came back on Tuesday.

Starting school next month.
James Cook University, Bachelor of Psychology.
I should be feeling excited, but then.. Heh

One last thing.
I absolutely detest people who breaks promises.
If you broke me one, you're out of my list, permanently.
If you can't keep it, then don't make it.
Fuck you!
Friends are family we choose for ourselves, fortunately.
But come on, you know I treat my friends well, right?
Heh =P

Should I go on?
Or should I give up?
But I haven't even started anything.
x,x