Sunday, May 24, 2009

As We Go On

Was out with my primary school friends yesterday.
About 20 or so turned up for the dinner.
How amazing!
After 7 or 8 years.
Although we have gathering almost every year.
But I kinda forgot when was the last time I met with them.
So it must have been pretty long.
Still, I got to see many of them.
Although there are a few who no one has any idea what happened to them.
But yes, I still recognise all of them.
Their names at least.

Our form teacher came too.
The classic thing was.
He came, sat down, took out a stack of paper, and started taking attendance.
The paper was like a form we filled in, if I didn't remember wrongly, when we first started Primary 6.
It was hilarious.
Cause some of them had their photos attached to the form.
So you can imagine how toot they used to be when they were much younger. Lol

Of course you can imagine what's the FAQs flying around.
Mainly things like, "What are you doing now? Working/Studying?"
Things like that.

Before I reached, I was still with the mentality of wanting to catch my F4 on TV.
But when we walked out of the restaurant,
the shops were all closing already.
Then after that, some of us went elsewhere to have a drink and chat.
By the time I got home, even Guess had ended. -,-

Yup, that's how time works when you're having fun.
It flies.
So I guess we'll have to wait till the next gathering.
Which is not gonna be too long away.
Although the group may not be as large as this.
But hopefully it'll happen. Gaaaahh~

On a side note.
I'm always amazed by the quality pictures my phone can take.
But it so happens that the battery always go flat during important times.
Managed to take only a few pictures.
Which were very nice.
Too bad I can't upload to the computer due to the 1001 reasons.
)=

We'll remember all the times we had together.